Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bay Ridge Toyota in Brooklyn NY



What do you think of their Service Department and how have they treated you?

Reply 1 : Bay Ridge Toyota in Brooklyn NY



I realize this thread is over 4 years old before i post here but what the heck. I think they stink. I had a problem with my 02 corolla last year where the car when fed 87 octabe gas and the air condition runs , the car gives alot of pre ignition. I took it to them and they wanted like $500 for front brakes pads and rotors and they wanted to do some kind of system clean for $300 and change. I told them to do the cleaner. It did not reverse the problem and did nothing. I spent that for nothing.

The brakes i did myself for less than $60 with new pads and rotors

They also came up with some other idiotic thing to do for several hundred dollars and i told them they were nuts give me my car back

the good thing tho was the valet there ran my car through a free car wash..

No comments:

Post a Comment