Friday, March 18, 2011

FS: e7001 OEM Navigation Unit



I have an OEM navigation unit out of a 2005 Solara.



Included is the GPS antenna along with a microphone for voice commands if you choose to hook it up. The navigation DVD will also be included.



It is the e7001 unit, I'm looking to get $600 for the unit but will entertain offers so long as they aren't low-balled.

Reply 1 : FS: e7001 OEM Navigation Unit



bump



nobody? This is a steal of a deal on an OEM unit...



Price reduced to $500 as I need this unit to move quickly. Credit card bill is coming up soon lol

Reply 2 : FS: e7001 OEM Navigation Unit



Will this fit 2005 camry with JBL(not sure analog or digital).

check PM too

Reply 3 : FS: e7001 OEM Navigation Unit




Quote:








Originally Posted by grshome
View Post

Will this fit 2005 camry with JBL(not sure analog or digital).

check PM too



Hi grs,



Unfortunately this will not work in a 05 camry. This unit is a JBL unit.

I'm selling cause I bought for my 05 camry thinking it would work and thats not the case lol. No issues with the unit. Navi map is the 05 version I believe. The microphone is included. U need the two brackets to mount it in a camry and it fits right in a double DIN. Should just fit in your existing radio slot so long as you have a camry. This model does not have mp3 music but I can throw in an attachment I have that will allow you to attach a usb flash drive/AUX/or iPod connection for an additional $50.



Lots of pics of the e7001 on ebay. I don't have a camera unfortunately



If you have any specific questions give me a shout.



Thanks! -m7r7m

Reply 4 : FS: e7001 OEM Navigation Unit



bump

Reply 5 : FS: e7001 OEM Navigation Unit



PM'd

No comments:

Post a Comment