Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just bought a Corolla, can anyone tell me what rims these are?



Hey everyone, just bought a Corolla from a dealership and I'm curious to find out what rims it has on. They have Toyota center caps, but I don't know if the previous owner popped them in on aftermarket rims.




Reply 1 : Just bought a Corolla, can anyone tell me what rims these are?



Welcome to the forums! Those are the standard 17" wheels that came on the Corolla XRS

Reply 2 : Just bought a Corolla, can anyone tell me what rims these are?



They look like OEM 10th gen Corolla XRS wheels to me.




Reply 3 : Just bought a Corolla, can anyone tell me what rims these are?



Thanks for the warm welcome and replies. The 10th gen XRS rims are definitely it.

Reply 4 : Just bought a Corolla, can anyone tell me what rims these are?



Yup, XRS indeed.. I'm working on finding a set myself...

Reply 5 : Just bought a Corolla, can anyone tell me what rims these are?



Wow, those are nice looking wheels. I am now in the market for some too.

Reply 6 : Just bought a Corolla, can anyone tell me what rims these are?



Very nice. Those are keepers

Reply 7 : Just bought a Corolla, can anyone tell me what rims these are?



Score, Nice Looking Rims!



Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment