Friday, March 18, 2011

what did you do to your gen5-6 Camry today???











ill begin...I keep checking on my new ES300 fogs retrofit,look great and NO i wont post pics until i get HID for it. Man need to save up for HID. Also looking up some more decals for my car

Reply 1 : what did you do to your gen5-6 Camry today???



Washed it today in prep for tomorrows mods

Reply 2 : what did you do to your gen5-6 Camry today???



I touched my car today



jk jk LOL umm...



yes.

Reply 3 : what did you do to your gen5-6 Camry today???



I drove it today for 5-7 miles . I usually do not drive it for 2-3 days.

Reply 4 : what did you do to your gen5-6 Camry today???




Quote:








Originally Posted by kazakh
View Post

I drove it today for 5-7 miles . I usually do not drive it for 2-3 days.



drive it more

Reply 5 : what did you do to your gen5-6 Camry today???



I rub n massage my car today.



Tomorrow it will be on a jack stand, Imma put more silencers on the springs.

Reply 6 : what did you do to your gen5-6 Camry today???



i let somebody else drive my car for the first time since owning it today. lol

Reply 7 : what did you do to your gen5-6 Camry today???



drove it to work love jewish passover not alot of traffic but this coming sat iam gonna clay my baby

Reply 8 : what did you do to your gen5-6 Camry today???



Blue parker LED was playing up on driver side, so took bumper off and fixed it up and its working fine now. then gave her a nice bath

Reply 9 : what did you do to your gen5-6 Camry today???



Took the first pictures of my Gen 5 XLE today littel dirty but still looks good dirty . Will post up as soon as work slows down . (Manager over slept and opened the office late so im behind on everything)

Reply 10 : what did you do to your gen5-6 Camry today???



Put the roof rack back on the ole' girl!

Reply 11 : what did you do to your gen5-6 Camry today???



Put the roof spoiler on,..painted the front liscence plate screws white...





And bought a 2010 XLE V6 in white

Reply 12 : what did you do to your gen5-6 Camry today???



Washed and Waxed with this:







About to do my door switches right now. Also I am thinking about buying this 4x5 sticker for my back window, its from my favorite show:




Reply 13 : what did you do to your gen5-6 Camry today???




Quote:








Originally Posted by Punks_Not_Dead5
View Post

Put the roof spoiler on,..painted the front liscence plate screws white...





And bought a 2010 XLE V6 in white



r u gonna mod it for them?

Reply 14 : what did you do to your gen5-6 Camry today???



i'm only allowed to tint the windows lol. i might try and talk them into an SE grille.



We pick it up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment