Sunday, March 20, 2011

Your Corolla's name?



I was just thinking if, like all other enthusiasts gave your car a name. Me; I chose Brianna, I was with my friends one time and one of them has about 6 cars (most non-running) and she had names for them all, so I just said "I should name my car. I'm thinking Brianna." It cracked my friend up for some reason so it stuck. How about you?

Reply 1 : Your Corolla's name?



POS...



lately, after replacing everything but the engine,, I have loosened up a bit,,, but reserve the name POS for the next failing part...




Reply 2 : Your Corolla's name?



GYEEEN...



my son named the car. he just kept calling it with the name so we just adopted it.

Reply 3 : Your Corolla's name?



I donno Christine (aka shephan king) or maybe "lil bastard" in reference to james dean's porsche



or like retiredat44 POS,

Reply 4 : Your Corolla's name?



"the beast" its 12 yrs old and still going strong.

Reply 5 : Your Corolla's name?



mine is almost 19 and is strong too...lol makes your beast look like kitty...

Reply 6 : Your Corolla's name?



My 'rolla was Chrissy. Named after one of my good friends who was extremely tempremental - hyperactive one minute and flat on her back the next...



But i too have names for all of my cars (two at the moment, but all my previous cars had names too...)



Call me strange - but thats just what i have always done...

Reply 7 : Your Corolla's name?



The Corolla is our "Sports Car" and the Tundra is the "Tank". When we go to the store we ask each other if we are taking the sports car or the tank.




Reply 8 : Your Corolla's name?




Quote:








Originally Posted by usnretired
View Post

The Corolla is our "Sports Car"



LMAO

Reply 9 : Your Corolla's name?



It is a running joke among my friends to call my car "Adam" especialy due to the fact that they say I look like Adam Corolla.

Reply 10 : Your Corolla's name?



No corollas in my family... however, my wife and I call our Scion Xb, chubbs, and my Celica, the wedge.

Reply 11 : Your Corolla's name?



I named my '98 Black Corolla 'Black Betty', however since I discovered it burns so much oil, I renamed it 'Black Tuesday'.My '78 Dodge Ramcharger(wood hauler) is 'Rambo'. My '92 Toyota pickup is 'Larrybob'. My 95 Lumina is 'Zeldabob' My red Massey Fergsuson tractor is 'Rosie'. I am a sculptor and name every work. My wife won't let me name our '07 Camry... Too bad, it's called Camile.My chainsaw is 'Johnny Five'. My name is Frank and I have this problem........

Reply 12 : Your Corolla's name?



Lol i never gave my cars a name. I called my camry...camry.. or cam for short :P



With my new corolla...i call it the rolla...I think human names are cheezy :P

Reply 13 : Your Corolla's name?



Tiki god because it was the first thing I airbrushed on the car. Helps to keep away evil demons too. Or so the story goes,worked so far.

Reply 14 : Your Corolla's name?




Quote:








Originally Posted by midnightmach
View Post

Lol i never gave my cars a name. I called my camry...camry.. or cam for short :P



With my new corolla...i call it the rolla...I think human names are cheezy :P



I agree.. naming cars =

No comments:

Post a Comment