Friday, March 18, 2011

DTC P0156 and 157



Just took the van in to the dealer for an oil change special and multi-point inspection. 70,000 miles on the clock. They changed the oil and essentially found nothing wrong, so I cheerfully paid my $17 and left--happy at how reliable the darn thing is. Within 15 miles there's now a check engine light. I scanned it and it's P0156 and P0157 (O2 sensor malfunction, bank 2, sensor 2). I cleared the code and have not driven it again yet. The van was driving fine before (and after) the visit to the dealer and no CELs. Should I expect this code to return and should I expect to have to replace the (assuming) rear O2 sensor now? Thanks all.

Reply 1 : DTC P0156 and 157



u have drive it first to c if the code comes back again

if it doesn't come back with a day or 2 with driving then ur good if it comes back again then yes most likely ur gonna have it replace

No comments:

Post a Comment