Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just bought a 2011 SR5



Great ride and good deal from Bob at Pine Hurst Toyota. Talked wife into the Blizzard Pearl and she now is glad I did. Drove 60 miles home and what a great drive. Really happy so far got the 3rd row seat convenience package with the upgrade $585 radio that sounds awesome and can plug usb drive and listen to my mp3's in the folder I choose finally with control up or down the list on the wheel controls. Looks very good and drives so smooth compared to the 2005 Highlander I just sold for the down payment. Will get pictures up soon. Impressed so far and so is the wife.

Reply 1 : Just bought a 2011 SR5



Congratulations!

Reply 2 : Just bought a 2011 SR5



Thanks that is a mean looking Camry SE how do you like it? Still can't believe how good it rides.

Reply 3 : Just bought a 2011 SR5




Quote:








Originally Posted by 64tinc
View Post

Thanks that is a mean looking Camry SE how do you like it? Still can't believe how good it rides.





Thank you! At first I wasn't sure how I'd like it, I always had sport coupes before and the Camry was my first 4 door car, but I love it! It has great performance and handling (even for a 4 cylinder, but it's a stick), and it usually turns some heads wherever I go. I put a Borla exhaust on it, so now the sound matches how it rides



Speaking of which, I wanted to ask you, how does the 4Runner handle? Some people say it's a "barn on wheels" but I always felt it wasn't quite that extreme.

Reply 4 : Just bought a 2011 SR5



I drive a 09 Honda Accord and bragged how great it rides went to Disney this summer from NC about a 10 hour drive and very pleasant. I would drive the 4 runner there and back and think it would have a better ride. My dad drove 5 4 runners and told me how bad they drove not to get one. I drove one liked it and then bought one because of the ride. My dad says this drives like a sedan mercedes and much better than he tried in the past. Could be the tires they are Dunlops and honestly the best vehicle I have bought in my life got the upgrade radio and it has a party mode that really makes the music any kind sound much better. I am really happy and bought it before the 2 year car care incentive was gone. Really happy.

Reply 5 : Just bought a 2011 SR5



Toyota is actually extending the 2 year free maintenance for....forever, lol. I have it on my Camry and I got it back in August.



I do like the party mode, I think it's sweet! I'm thinking on adding a sub and amp to the Cam, I had one (tastefully) added to my old Sunfire, and it sounded great! (I'm not into crazy bass, fyi)

No comments:

Post a Comment