Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Looking to buy 2003 Limited V6



I am thinking of trading my 2010 HL 4-cyl for a 2003 4runner Limited V6 loaded. The 4runner has 112k miles and the stealership is asking 13,800. What should I pay? It is Magnetic Gray and is in excellent condition. Any major warning signs I should try to notice before I purchase? Thanks

Reply 1 : Looking to buy 2003 Limited V6



4 runners hold there value pretty good. My wife has an 05 sport se v6. I would try to negotiate on the price a little. I would say things to look for is regular maintenance at that mileage. as in when was timing belt changed, brakes changed, suspension, transmission fluid) Most probably has been done if it is being sold by dealer. Other than that, these suv's and v6 engines are solid and should last well past 200k.

No comments:

Post a Comment