Wednesday, March 16, 2011

22RE Turbo Build Pan up



Hey everyone, I hope I dont get bashed for putting this post up. Ive got myself an 85 celica GT-S. Stock 22RE with a 5spd and RWD. The motor in it has about 250k on it. so I am looking to rebuild the motor from the pan up. but I want to boost it. so for the internals I was wondering if the pistons from the 22ret would fit my block and stock rods? also I was wondering what else I could buy for the motor to help it out. I am hoping to be able to run in the ranges of 8-15 psi depending on where im going or what im doing. will the stock connecting rods and crank handle this along with a 22ret head gasket?

Reply 1 : 22RE Turbo Build Pan up



You should go to the 89-95 pickup forum. A bunch of people know a crap ton about 22re's there. Also, this should help you out



http://www.toysport.com/Technical%20...tech_notes.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment